Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014

Well....Happy Easter!  I cannot believe how long it's been since I have posted.  We have been busy!  We have been doing lots of work on the house.  Dan has been focused on his new job with LeAH.  Long story short, we are finally at a point where I can take pictures again!  Easter was fabulous this year.  Our neighborhood had an Easter get together.  The kids did crafts, hunted eggs, touched a real bunny, and saw the big bunny.  It is so nice to be in a neighborhood like this.  We feel so BLESSED!  

 Reagan loves people dressed up as mascots.  She was SO excited to sit with the bunny.  For some reason, people dressed as mascots and animals do not frighten her....but Santa does.
We were able to celebrate at Grandma and Gradnpa's house on Easter.  We had yummy food and a fabulous egg hunt.  Mila was quite competitive.  She was not wanting her cousins to get any eggs.  
 This year Brylie was very fast at snatching up those eggs. 



 Reagan and Mila are discussing their next hunting spot.  

 This picture makes my heart smile.  I am so glad these two girls have each other. LOVE!!
The next picture is one of the many attempts at getting three kids to look and smile.  Mila was the best at that!  Reagan wins the award for eating all her goodies and not smiling!


 Miriam and I were so excited to color eggs.   It was a great Easter spent with family.  I am so glad to be near them.  We surely did miss our Tennessee family and friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment