Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Santa 2013

Brylie has been looking forward to this day.  Noodle, our family elf, left her a message that today was THE Day to visit Santa.  She had rehearsed her list of what she wanted and why she deserved these things.  She was so excited to finally see him.  While in line, Brylie said she didn't want them to "try" to make her smile because she could do that by herself (we were watching them try to get the babies to smile and look).  Reagan seemed interested while we stood in line.  As I have mentioned before, Reagan is hooked to her daddy.  I mean the kind of hooked where she thinks he hung the moon.  So, with that in mind, I knew that daddy leaving Reagan to sit with Santa might not work out.  I am not gonna lie... I have always wanted a picture of one of my kids crying with Santa.  I think those are THE BEST!  Here is the final product.  I am not quite sure why my children look orange...we didn't do spray tan before this.  Anyways... Merry Christmas!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment