What a weekend! We were blessed to have a visit from Erin and Ross. If you read this blog, you KNOW that Ross is one of Brylie's favorite people. She has been buddies with him since birth (literally!). Erin and Ross hopped on a plane for a long weekend here in sunny Florida. We had to show them to USA Today's best beach of 2013. The kids loved playing in the sand and waves.
After a day of fun in the sun, we took our friends on the dolphin cruise. Lucky for us, the dolphins were active this time! Brylie and Ross became professional dolphin spotters while Erin and I tried to not to get seasick from the rocking boat!
I'm not sure how to put into words how I feel about Ross and Erin. They have been there through it all for us....truly good friends. Brylie sure is lucky to have him. I loved every minute of their visit. We were able to show them around to our future home and town. We practiced lots of swimming skills in the pool. We did the Sea World visit (Pics and video to come soon). To top it off, we ended their visit with a nice trip to our local Marble Slab. By the second day, I was already planning the next trip to come visit them in Tennessee.
This trip started with tears and ended with tears....tears for how happy and lucky I am to have a fabulous friend. I send my thanks to Nick for keeping Sarah and sending 1/2 of his family our way. Next time you all should come!
“We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?' asked Piglet.
Even longer,' Pooh answered.”


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Love.
ReplyDelete