Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas 2012

Some people love snow for Christmas.  Then there is us!  We have decided we much prefer warmth to cold.  We were able to fly south for Christmas.  We spent 10 days at my parents' house in sunny Clearwater.  On Christmas morning, all the girls hovered by the tree in anticipation.  

 Mila wasn't so sure about what was going on, but she definitely knew how to rip paper off stuff.  I even caught her trying to eat some of the presents!
Reagan enjoyed some Uncle Jason time.  

Uncle Mason decided to play a quick joke on sweet Brylie.  He wrapped up bread crumbs.  Clearly she didn't like the joke.


Both Reagan and Mila decided that Grandma had the good stuff.  They hung out by her while she was eating her breakfast.  Mila even thought she might give it a go at digging the food out of Reagan's mouth.

We were able to visit the Tampa Zoo again.  This zoo is awesome.  The exhibits are close enough so you are constantly seeing mostly animals instead of open space.  There are several hands-on spots.  If you are in the Tampa area, I would definitely go! Miriam brought Mila and she was enjoying the sunshine.  I took a train ride with Reagan.  She wasn't so sure at first, but when it started moving she LOVED it!
 






 Just as her big sister did, Reagan got to feed a giraffe.  She eagerly handed him the pieces of lettuce.  It made me giggle because she had NO fear.  As my dad says, Reagan will be our Fire Ball.


It was a great trip.  We had lots of walks in the park and played with new toys.  Brylie got some Littlest Pet Shop things.   I just thought it was cute how she lined them up. :)  As for Brylie, she still isn't walking.  We tried bribing her with ice cream, toys, zoo trips...you name it.  She just will not walk.  At this point, I think she is truly scared she will break it again.  We are scheduled for physical therapy on Wednesday.  I'm hoping that one ore two visits will give her the courage to walk again.  Never a dull moment!!  To all our friends and family, Happy New Year!!


No comments:

Post a Comment