I am a Christmas head. I am a Pinterest lover. Put those two things together and you get lots of fun (also time consuming) activities to do. Most of them were done with good intentions, but I ended up doing lots of the work. One of the things we decided to do was a felt Christmas tree. The girls have enjoyed decorating and un-decorating the tree. The other Pinterest projects we have completed are muffin tin advent calendar, glittered ornaments, and RACK activities.
Erin and Ellie, two dear friends of mine, take EXCELLENT pictures of their kids. Not only do they take great pictures, but their kids smile beautifully in them. In the Whorton household, it is truly a chore to get them both to look AND smile. I would venture to say it should be an Olympic event because I sometimes break into a sweat trying to tackle this feat. Erin shared some settings to experiment with for some nice Christmas pictures. They turned out good enough for me to like them. I need practice in this department. :) On another note, we are preparing for our trip to Florida VERY soon. It truly will be a Merry Christmas!
![]() |
| Brylie trying to kiss Reagan (her idea) while Reagan was yawning |


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment