August 26, 2011 was a great day in the Whorton House. We welcomed baby Reagan to our lives. She decided she wanted to come past her due date. She also decided she wanted to come pretty quickly that day. We finally were able to hear that first cry and hold her in our arms. My first reaction was she looked like Brylie did when she was born. As each day passes, sometimes I agree with that and sometimes I think not.

The Perlicks kept Brylie for us while we were at the hospital. Many thanks to that wonderful family. Brylie came to see baby Reagan on Saturday. I waited for her in the hallway and instantly cried when I saw her. We have video of that to come! Brylie immediately asked where baby Reagan was. She was so happy to see her and commented on how cute she was. It was a special moment.

Daddy has one more girl to add to the mix. He is surrounded by girls, but he loves them each very much!

I have so many more pictures I will be posting. As I gather more energy, I will be posting all the info on our little peanut. Welcome Baby Reagan!!


Yay! Welcome Reagan!!!
ReplyDeleteWelcome, Reagan!
ReplyDelete