Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Final Countdown

Yes. It is finally here. We will be meeting baby Reagan sometime on Friday, August 26. I have patiently waited, and waited, and waited. I am 40 weeks and 2 days. I would say that is plenty. My body is done being pregnant. I am done being pregnant. I am ready to start the next chapter in my life: Mommy to two.
I am guessing Reagan will weigh 8lb 2 oz. I am not sure why I think she will weigh so much more than Brylie, but I have a feeling. Brylie definitely is getting excited about being a big sister. She already takes pride in "her sister." She tells me she will kiss her, cuddle her, hold her, and hug her. I cannot wait to see Brylie interact with her little sister. I also cannot wait to see what Reagan will look like. I feel like as Brylie gets older, she looks more like her daddy minus the dark hair and brown eyes.
Brylie was sitting with me the other night. She wanted to touch baby Reagan. She held her hand on my belly. Such a precious moment.
So, it's the final countdown. Reagan Pearl, we are ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment