Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Scissors

Brylie has been asking to use scissors for several weeks now. We finally picked up a pair of safety scissors. She eagerly placed them on her fingers and began to try to cut paper. She cut little slits into the sides. She then used glue and sparkly flowers to make a picture for Daddy.
I love the look of concentration on her face below.

She really enjoyed cutting up paper with her scissors. On another note, I cannot believe I am 35 weeks along with baby Reagan. We are talking lots to Brylie about this huge event. She knows she will be staying with Ross (BILLIONS of thanks to the Perlicks), and that she will get to go to the hospital to see Reagan. I cannot wait to meet our new little girl in August.

2 comments:

  1. New thanks necessary! We LOVE having her with us. Can't wait for REAGAN!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh....that was supposed to say, "No thanks necessary". Geez.

    ReplyDelete