We have been working on getting Reagan's room ready for her arrival in August. Dan has been doing the "hard" work of moving furniture, hanging pictures, and making it just perfect. Reagan's nursery is decorated with pinks and browns and birds.

Luckily, I got my grandpa's creative gene. I love making and painting things. Below, I painted letters for Reagan's wall.

This picture shows the other side of her nursery. I also painted to 2 bird pictures above her dresser.

When we found out we were having another girl, we decided to "girly" up the bathroom. Jaidan so kindly said he didn't mind. He is used to being surrounded by girls. You will see our freshly painted walls and new curtain.

Merc created the most gorgeous towels for the 2 girls. I am so in love with both of these towels. We found the gerbera picture at the Nashville craft fair.

It has been fun getting ready for Reagan. We still have some small things left to do; however, I feel good about everything that has been done. Now, all we need is baby Reagan! Many thanks to my hubby for working so hard and putting up with all my requests. I love YOU!


No comments:
Post a Comment