The Tampa Zoo. Amazing! What else can I say? This was the perfect way to start our trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house in Florida. The zoo was full of realistic exhibits, easy to walk to and see, and had hands-on fun. Brylie first experienced feeding birds, with the help of Grandpa and Daddy.

Daddy was the pro at wrangling in the birds. They jumped on his hand while he held the nectar. Brylie was amazed while the bird sat within arms reach of her.



I am not sure what words to express about how awesome the bird feeding experience was to her. She was just in awe of all these birds coming so close to her. Next feeding experience was the giraffe. As many of you know, Brylie isn't usually the bravest child. She often will not take too many chances. We thought for sure that daddy would feed the giraffe while Grandpa held her close by. Boy were we wrong! She was eager to feed the giraffe pieces of lettuce. She held it right up to his mouth and his long tongue sucked it right up. I loved watching how proud she was that she fed the giraffe.

We have many more pictures to come from the zoo. Stay tuned for more posts. I just want to add that if you are ever near Tampa, you must visit the Lowry Park Zoo. It was well worth every penny!


What awesome pictures! That giraffe's head is huge! And I love the look on Dan and Brylie's faces in picture #4...priceless. So glad you had fun!
ReplyDeleteoops...Picture #3
ReplyDelete