I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family. Ellie and Erin hosted a Diaper Sprinkle for baby Reagan. Seriously? We are a Pampers advertisement! Thanks for the stash of diapers.

Not only did my wonderful friends and family provide plenty of diapers, they had yummy food, snacks, and the best chocolate cupcakes ever. Erin and Ellie knew that since Dan and I would be there, the cupcakes had to be full chocolate. They were just perfect!

I got many wonderful surprise gifts. The two outfits above are super cute!
The following outfits are all Merc creations. I absolutely love what "Gigi" creates. I feel so lucky that she takes time out of her life to sprinkle ours with such cute things.


Yes, I know, those cupcakes are way too cute!

I had this idea for my girls (makes me giggle to say my girls, plural) to come home together from the hospital wearing semi-matching outfits. Merc so graciously took exactly what I wanted and created the perfect things. I cannot wait to see my "big girl" in her butterfly shirt sitting with her "baby Reagan." Our family is beginning the final preparations for welcoming our tiny little peanut in August. Thanks to my friends and family, we will be ready!


No comments:
Post a Comment