Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Chez Wyman

We have not been to see my parents, Grandma and Grandpa Wyman, in a few months. That may not seem like a long time, but when you have an almost 2 year old sponge who soaks up all this world has to offer, 2 months is a long time. Mom and Dad flew Brylie and I down to Florida to visit for a week.
We were able to show off Brylie's new swimming skills. She LOVED the pool. (So did I!) Brylie enjoyed walking up and down the stairs and fishing for diving toys.
Brylie loved jumping off the side of the pool into my waiting arms. She even counts 1, 2, and some other word before jumping in.
There was even time for splashing around. The pool was a welcomed treat every afternoon.
My parents are absolutely wonderful. I don't know what else to say other than I am so lucky to have them. I am so grateful to be able to share Brylie's life with them. I love watching them interact with her, talk with her, and teach her new things.
I am just so blessed to have a wonderful family and a happy, healthy girl. I know this is really sappy, but I sometimes am overwhelmed with how much I love my daughter and family.

When we got home, Daddy was there to greet us with a huge smile and open arms. He was blown away by Brylie's language explosion in just a week. She is saying so many words, stringing 2 words together, and saying some small sentences. It is crazy how it just "happens over night." What will she do next??

1 comment:

  1. Anything sweet and loving you say about your parents and family, how much you love them and all they mean to you isn't sappy! It's really nice to hear now and then. Remember that and continue your sweet ways, Sarah! Anxious to see you, Dan and Brylie!

    ReplyDelete