Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

We have been very busy at our house. We have been trying to plan future projects/remodels since we are not going to sell our house (Meaning no one wanted to buy ours!). So that means no more boring and plain. In addition to that, Grandma and Grandpa Wyman are flying Brylie and me down to Tampa for the week. We are super excited to show off our swimming skills we learned. We also are excited for spending time with Grandma and her pups.

Brylie's language is exploding. She is learning new words daily. Right now my favorites are her short 2-word phrases.

All time favorite:

"No Kitty!"

I have been trying to get it on video but everytime I get the video Flip out Brylie wants it. I will catch her phrase somehow.

No comments:

Post a Comment