Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Terrible Twos....NO..... Terrible Teeth

I know everyone has heard the saying "Terrible Twos." Well, Brylie is not two...BUT she is now experiencing a go with "Terrible Teeth." Our poor Boo came down with a fever, drooling, and runny nose. It was heartbreaking to hear her with so much discomfort. I am hoping those molars will break through so this will pass.

On a happier note, Brylie is walking everywhere. She has also figured out how to stand up from being in the middle of the room. I absolutely love watching her toddle and waddle along. She has this cute belly, chunky legs, and her big ole bean (my dad's word for head). I just love to watch her walk around and jibber jabber telling me all about it!

Speaking of speaking, Brylie definitely is a talker. However, I don't understand too much of what she is saying. She is making this HILARIOUS sound "Whitha, whitha" wiggling her tongue around. It makes us all laugh.

We will be heading to Arkansas to see Grandma and Grandpa Whorton, cousins, and Sarah! Off we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment