We have been having some dance parties, watching the tube, and playing Littlest Pet Shop.
We have been doing lots of art. Brylie is quite the artist. Being that I love painting and drawing, I've enjoyed watching her skills develop. I remember one of her first recognizable drawings was a dinosaur. Now you can easily see her dinosaur. She is starting to add details and things are becoming more proportionate.
Anything big sister does, Reagan MUST do as well. She is totally at the age where she follows Brylie everywhere. When art fun rolls around, Reagan tries her hand at it. She has become quite the scribbler. I think I saw some parent somewhere selling their kid's abstract art. I am not sure she is the next Van Gogh, but she definitely does beautiful work
I just love her big ole brown eyes!
Daddy took Brylie out on a daddy/daughter date. They went for gourmet hot dogs, sweet CeCe's, and saw Peter Pan at the theater. Brylie loved seeing Peter Pan fly around and drop fairy dust.
My dad, my brother, myself, and the two girls all drove up to Indiana to visit my grandparents. It was really great to see them. They both enjoyed watching the girls parade around their apartment. I managed to get one picture to capture a "theme" of the trip. The theme was "Reagan was mildly obsessed with her uncle Jason." She seriously was all about him! It was really sweet to see. Shame on me for not taking any other pictures. Really? Mom of the Year award. It just means we will have to go up there again real soon.
Just one to leave you with. I am not sure if she was winking (she winks with both eyes) or she was blinded by my flash. I thought it was cute!


.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment