Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

Playdo is a Play - DO!

Brylie, as some of you know, is a somewhat of a "girlie girl." She is not a fan of mulch in her sandals. She is not a fan of dirt on her hands. She is not a fan of bugs. I am not sure what triggered all this, but I have been trying to get her past this silly stuff. We played with Playdo for the 3rd time here. Previously, Brylie wanted NO part of it. Today was different. We had our Playdo and cookie cutters.

Brylie enjoyed creating shapes with the cookies cutters.

We were doing the "Up up in the kye" routine Brylie loves to do. (She means to say sky, and loves for Daddy to throw anything up in the sky).
All in all, Brylie finally enjoyed her Playdo experience. Shockingly, she didn't even try to eat it.

We are getting prepared for Brylie's 2nd Elmo birthday party next Saturday. I know Brylie cannot wait to see her family and friends. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment