Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Mother's Day Out

Hoooray! Today was Brylie's first day of Mother's Day Out. We are so excited that we were able to enroll her in a great program with First United Methodist. One of the best parts? Ross Perlick is in her classroom. I have been preparing for this day. I packed her little Brylie elephant lunchbox. I stuffed her Lollie and pacy in her Brylie elephant backpack. She chose alligators to wear this morning.
Off we went to the Caterpillar's class.
I took one, yes one, picture at school. It was blurry. I was too caught up in getting her settled in combined with not lingering. I felt like it was a whirlwind. I dropped her off with a big kiss and cuddle. I walked out the door. Erin and I hovered. Yes, we were hovering at the door peeking in to see if our little ones would burst into tears.
No tears! (We didn't cry either).

I picked Brylie up at 1:30. The question in my mind before I walked in the door was naptime. To my surprise, Brylie and Ross were the ones wanting to nap, but some little PIB must have kept everyone up. *sigh...at least it wasn't my child! Mrs. Julie said Brylie did great. She was not happy with mulch in her shoe. Stride Rite, here we come. All in all, I was so pleased with how she did. I was able to enjoy some coffee, window shopping, and much needed friend time.
I look forward to getting some pictures of Brylie at school. :)

Hehehe.... and to top it all off....We get cute little art projects and info about the day. Love it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Brylie's first day at "school" was a success! I'm also glad that we were able to spend some time together today. I think all three of us needed it!

    ReplyDelete