I am not ashamed to admit that Brylie does like to watch some t.v. How else am I going to cook dinner or do laundry? She enjoys Barney, Elmo, and the Wiggles. All of these shows are silly, funny, and educational. My mom bought the 3 of us tickets to see the Wiggles in concert.
.jpg)
Who are the Wiggles you ask? Well, if you are unaware, the Wiggles consist of 4 guys: Murray, Jeff, Sam, and Anthony; a dinosaur named Dorothy; a dog named Wags; and Captain Feathersword. They are a singing and dancing sensation....to a 2 year old! Even more crazy is these for guys' ages range from 31 to 57! They were jumping, singing, and doing acrobats.
.jpg)
The concert was great! Brylie was so engaged while anxiously awaiting to see what would happen next. She clapped at the end of each song. She giggled and smiled at the silly skits.
.jpg)
Brylie jumped up and down by her seat while pointing and saying "Yeah!" I have seriously never seen her more excited and constantly moving like tonight.
.jpg)
It was a wonderful show. Many thanks go out to Grandma Wyman for making this all happen. Eventhough Brylie may forget this experience, I surely will not. I absolutely loved watching Brylie talk, sing, dance, jump, and smile.
.jpg)
On our way out the door (at bedtime mind you), Brylie in the sweetest voice said "Bye-bye Wiggles." It was truly a magical night.
So in Wiggles fashion:
"Bow to your partner, then you turn around (Yippee!)"
"Hands in the air, Rock-a-bye your bear"
"Beds and now asleep....Shh, Shh, Shh"


Sweet! Looks like all three of you had a great time!!!
ReplyDelete