Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Your Chariot awaits you....

Seriously....you have to get one of these! We just picked up our Chariot bike trailer. I was a little nervous about this whole concept. It seemed a little, dare I say, dangerous. Boy, was I wrong. This trailer/stroller is absolutely amazing.
Reason #1... Daddy loves to ride his bike and pull Brylie close behind him = Family Fun!
Reason #2...Brylie looks super comfy in there. They are actual seats with harnesses, bug/wind shield, and plenty of leg room. There is even room for one more (Ross or Jack....Brylie would love some company).
Reason #3...Brylie didn't want to get out unless we were stopped. She smiled and was completely content checking out the scenery. I think this has to be one of our best purchases. All we need now is a helmet for Brylie, and we are set for many adventures. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment