Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Weekend

Mother's Day is proving to be a very special day for me. Not only do I get to celebrate how wonderful my mom is, but I also get to celebrate being a mommy myself. I know that if I strive to be as great as my mom, Brylie will be a wonderful person.

We started off this weekend with Erin, Ross, Gigi, Ellie, and Jack. The kids played in the little pool and enjoyed the weather. It was fun to watch the kids gather the nerve to step into the pool and splash around. I love being in the company of such wonderful mommy friends.

Mother's Day was complete when I got to sleep in Sunday morning. I was able to rest up. My wonderful husband took me for coffee and over to the Perlicks for a cookout. Brylie played with Ross, Ross's Gigi, and his great-grandparents. We all enjoyed some yummy food and great laughter. I can't say enough how lucky I am to have such wonderful family and friends.

Brylie spent part of her weekend "Chasing" Duke. Enjoy this video...

No comments:

Post a Comment