We decided to visit Le Wyman Resort for Easter and Spring Break. In tow were mommy, daddy, Brylie, and of course her Bubby and Sissy. We all headed 11 hours South to sunny Florida. It was a long drive, but well worth it. We woke up Easter morning and visited a huge (and kinda crazy) Easter egg hunt. Brylie was more into checking out all the kids as they ran around snatching up eggs.
.jpg)
I tried to coax her into picking up eggs, but with all the kids, it was too distracting. Brylie managed to grab one piece of candy. We are planning our own little Whorton egg hunt, a little late. I will add pics of her egg hunting later.
.jpg)
We were blessed with beautiful weather. We took advantage of that and visited the beach. Brylie loved the beach. She loved walking around, feeling the waves crash at her feet. She loved people watching, too. She is our little sun bunny.
.jpg)
I was surprised to see Brylie muster up the courage to challenge the water. It was a bit nippy, but she enjoyed walking through the waves. It was fun to watch her experience new things.
.jpg)
All in all, Easter/Spring break was great. We visited the Wymans (Grandma and Grandpa), played mini golf, ate ice cream on the pier, and even had time for some walks with Grandma and the dogs. The only part of this trip that I would like to erase from my memory is the drive back. I have a letter for Atlanta.
Dear Atlanta,
I do not like you very much. I do not like your traffic. I do not like all the cars. I do not like that you caused us to be home 3 hours late.
However, We did survive. We already miss Grandma and Grandpa so much.
We look forward to many more Spring Breaks in Florida.




No comments:
Post a Comment