Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Down in Fraggle Rock!!

So when I was growing up, I loved when my parents had free HBO week, and I could watch the Fraggles. I L-O-V-E-D Fraggle Rock. I mean, love is an understatement. So, when I put Brylie's hair in cute little piggies, she resembled the ever-so-famous Red.



Now, I have to decide is the Red Fraggle hairdo a DO or a DON'T.

7 comments:

  1. I do too...think its a "do", that is. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies... I needed some help. I like it, but wasn't sure if it was silly.. :) Having a girl is tough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daddy isn't as crazy about it. I prefer the one tail to the side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DO! I love it! p.s. this is Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Daddy, I think you are outvoted! Ha ha!!!

    Maureen.... Do you have a blog... MoJo...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grandma Whorton phoned in a Don't vote last night...

    ReplyDelete