Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Party Plans

Wow! I cannot believe I am actually planning a party for my Brylie. She will be 1!! I cannot believe it is almost here. I remember this time last year I had about 2 weeks to go until I was a mommy. I just remember being so excited. Dan laughed at me b/c I had all of her baby items (toys, swings, etc) all over the downstairs. It looked like Babies R Us exploded in our living room. I loved keeping these items within view b/c I would get little joys when I would look at them.....

As for party planning...
I have been gathering ideas for themes (polka dots for this one), getting cake ideas, counting guests (evite soon!), and adding up the cost of this event. It is quite exhausting!
Brylie is going to be SUPER cute, thanks to Erin's ideas and Merc's handywork! I cannot wait to see her on her birthday.
Stay tuned for more info and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment